Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Loyalty Cards

OMG I do not have space in my purse or on my key-ring for another loyalty card, but hey I also don't want to miss out on getting something for nothing - what has happened, has everyone jumped on the band wagon to try and get customers?

I don't have room for anymore little pieces of plastic, so far I have a Dunnes, Tesco's, Superquinn, Boots, Applegreen and a Butlers loyalty card, next to my Social welfare card, credit card, debit card and those are only the ones I can remember, I am sure if I pull out my wallet I will find a whole lot more to add to this.

Give us a break, surely it must cost you more to administer these loyalty cards, and no it's not going to make me spend more money just because I  have a loyalty card, but yes I do want the coupons to get free stuff.  I guess it's a catch 22. - No I don't want another bloody loyalty card!

No comments:

Post a Comment